Friday, February 1, 2013

Operation Awesome!!

Wow. It's been a while.  Seven months to be exact. Oddly enough, I had a whopping seven posts in 2012 as well. O_o Such a slacker.

Anyway, 2012 was a year of adjustments for me. In December 2011, I went back to work part-time after being a lady of leisure for several months. I miss being a lady of leisure. :( Then in May, I started working full-time for the first time in ten years. If you were paying attention, you might have noticed that was when my posts stopped. Yeah, a lot of things stopped that month, including productive writing time and a clean house. And a little bit of being a good mother.

Now, almost eight months later, I finally feel like I'm getting a handle on my life. Well, sort of, anyway. So, since I feel like I'm starting to find some balance, I've decided to add something to my schedule.

I've joined the team over at Operation Awesome! More hours in the day will magically appear, right? ;) Well, even if they don't, I'm really excited about this, so I'll find the time to make it work. And though I don't miss posting every single day, I've missed the community. It'll be good to be back in the loop. I feel like I've missed so much over the last year.

And of course, since I was gone, you all must've gotten book deals. That always happens when I take an extended break. ;)

So, what's been happening with all of you over the last seven months? Anything exciting? I'd love to hear any news, big or small. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you're joining us at Operation Awesome! Your words of wisdom on good writing have helped me personally and I know they'll be super helpful to our readers, too. No book deals here yet, but this is my year. I can feel it. A lot of things are coming together to create a perfect storm for my writing aspirations... barring any acts of God, which you can never really bar. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katrina! And I agree, awesome things will happen in 2013, and all acts of God will work in our favor. ;)

      Delete