Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last Chance to Enter!

My 200 followers contest ENDS TONIGHT (7/31) AT MIDNIGHT! So make sure you get your entries in.

And I've had a fabulous week--I won an ARC of Halo on Wednesday! Thanks, Alexandra!--so I'm feeling generous and I decided to add two more pens to the mix. So there will be three winners.

One lucky person will win:
If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
The Everafter by Amy Huntley
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
A fab new notebook
And these awesome glowy pens.


And two others will each win a red glowy pen (black ink)!

Go here to enter.

Good luck, everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    Congratulations on winning the ARC!

    And have I mentioned that every time you put up that picture of the pens, I drool a little? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! I hope I win a glowy pen :)

    ReplyDelete