Monday, June 29, 2009

Scary Mary

Just have to say that rejections suck. I guess they’re responding at least. Can’t complain too much about that.

So, all this rejection has got me analyzing the heck out of my query, and while I was procrastinating working so hard on it, I came across this recut trailer for Mary Poppins. It seemed like the perfect example of how emphasizing different parts can make it seem like a completely different story. Maybe I’m not emphasizing the right parts. I don’t know. I’m trying to be patient until I get a few more responses. We’ll see how that works out. :)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I had never seen that - hilarious! And you're right, it's all about what you highlight and how. Post your query and get some feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness.

    Ack! Nightlight for sure tonight. >.<
    Good point though. Luck with your query. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MeganRebekah--Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to give it a little more time and then maybe I'll post it. We'll see. :)

    Danyelle--Love the new pic! Sorry if that scared you. I'm a horror movie junky, so I forget how it can affect some people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Totally goes to show that your focus needs to be on the right elements or everything might just fall apart. *HUGS* for the rejections. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete