Friday, January 30, 2009

Back Away From the Cupcakes!

We recently started watching The Soup on E! and I had to share this clip. I've been unable to find the words to really capture the true essence of it. I tried, but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to have a clear thought.

Warning: For those of you with delicate ears, there is a little bit of swearing in the clip, but no f-bombs.

Enjoy!

Update: The video with the embedded link has been removed from youtube, but you can still watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUbsc_a-e3g

4 comments:

  1. OK so I couldn't stop laughing either. Could you imagine doing that to Turk or Princess or Ebony? They would just take the plate and leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog today while browsing thru different blogs. I have to say thank you for the laughs. Kids do and say the darndest things... and I love watching the soup as well.

    xoxo
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Quaid and I LOVE The Soup. We think Joel McHale is the funniest thing ever!! Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete